Friday, January 8, 2010

Embrace Change




“I wanted a perfect ending... Now, I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.“ ~ Gilda Radner


This blog is written for people who embrace Delicious Ambiguity.
It is an exciting thought- that our life has no clear beginning, often times it has no discernable middle part, and the ending is not yet written. There is no expiration date written on us anywhere.
The certainty we have is that we will change. Change is the one constant in our life.
Embrace Change.

My sight loss has brought about many changes in me. I have met wonderful new friends I would not have known otherwise. I know about things I never knew before. I was launched onto a new path and the journey continues. It is exciting for me. I embrace my journey and I hope you embrace yours, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your message on this article. Please take a moment to respond. Thanks.