Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday - One Awesome Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1D9NRG1HRo

Click on the LINK  above to see this wonderful video today.


 "Easter  Sunday Morning"

The early morning choir twitters -
Chirps  deep inside  the dusty bushes,
accompanied by  low, long mournful tones
of wheels turning against the pavement.

A hidden lemon chiffon sun brightens the  sky
somewhere behind  layers of  melancholy  mists -
softly  warming  the  mahogany branches
of starkly naked springtime trees.

I made no special plans for today-
no periwinkle blue  shoes or silken  amethyst  dress.
Instead, I recline on soft linen  pillows
and  write on ashen  journal pages. 
Tranquil.  I listen and watch.

A gloomy opening of a hillside cave
unravels  through my thoughts.
From somewhere in the Eastern world,
stories of old dreams continue to be told.

 I contemplate  the meaning of this day.


Lynda McKinney Lambert. Copyright, 1999 and 2013.
 All rights reserved.

Listen to this lovely  Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1D9NRG1HRo


d

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your message on this article. Please take a moment to respond. Thanks.